Sunday, October 21, 2012

dishwasher love

I pretty much hate our dishwasher.  When I was growing up my Mom used to tell me "hate is a strong word" but I do hate our dishwasher.  Not only do you pretty much have to wash the dishes before putting them in the darn thing but it does not dry the dishes.  It annoys me to just think about it. 
  

 
However, Maddox loves the dishwasher. If he sees it open he practically comes running (even though he cannot walk). When it is closed he will stand at it and bang on the door. And if he hears you open it you better bet he'll be at your side in a jiffy. 

  

 He must get it from his brother, after all Carson used to love the dishwasher.






2 comments:

  1. Their silly cousin too. Yesterday I had to lock it, Finn watched and then proceeded to unlock it and open it back up.

    These boys can have a dishwasher party in a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's going to have to be "two boys, a girl and a dishwasher" in November cause Lexie is joining the Washer Pack. She can't get enough of it! It's so great getting to see pictures of Maddox. I can't believe he is 9 months old and I haven't even gotten to meet my newest nephew! Can't wait to see everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete