Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!
 
 
The boys with their pumpkins last week.  We never made it to the pumpkin patch this year.  We have taken Carson the past couple years so I am sad that we didn't go for Maddox's first Halloween.  Instead, I was super classy and bought our pumpkins at Wal-mart for $3.88.  I guess there is always next year.
 
 
We went to a drink beer and eat brats Oktoberfest party at a friend's house a few weekends ago.  We have done it the past couple years and it is a lot of fun.  Everyone brings a pumpkin, a fall beer, etc.  So Jared carved Carson this dancing monster and it took him an hour.  After Jared was done Carson told him "I like Dayton's (his friend) better."  
*sigh
 
Anyway here is a sneak peak at the boys in their costumes...
(I think this picture is really cute because Maddox was totally annoying Carson and trying to pull his helmet off.  Some brotherly love at it's best!)
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment